Thursday, September 27, 2012

Total Nesting!

I have been going crazy lately with all the things I want to get done before baby girl (still nameless) arrives. I seriously have a list:

1. Scrub the kitchen floor
2. Shampoo the carpets
3. Get rid of ALL unnecessary things
4. Detail clean the bathroom and kitchen
5. Have the car detail cleaned
6. Get our flu shots!
7. Have Kyle (and anyone else that wants to hold our precious girl for the first couple months of her life) get the whooping cough vaccine
8. Make some freezer meals for dinners after she is born
9. Freeze some pancakes/muffins so we arent eating cereal every day
10. Spend more time with my son...his world is about to be ROCKED!

And that is just the small list! I still have clothes that need to be washed, I want to get my bangs trimmed, my toes done, etc. (Gotta have pretty toes for labor/delivery) And we STILL need to pick out a name. I just cant settle on Harper. I dont love it, its too popular, and there are names I like much more than I like Harper. Plus, Kyle and I need to find a name we both love. On top of all this cleaning/organizing I want to get done, there are tons of stuff I want to do with our baby boy before baby girl is born too. We have plans to go to a pumpkin patch and hayride, the Dallas Arbortoreum's pumpkin village, the Halloween thing at the zoo, I want to carve/paint pumpkins, play in leaves, bake pumpkin bread...I want these last few weeks of being a family of three to be filled with fun memories and lots of family time! :)

We have probably less than a month left until the BIG day if baby girl comes early like her big brother. I cant believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by! Its kinda funny too, the time of year that she will be born. She has the possibility of being born on my Mimi's birthday (Oct 28), Kyle's birthday (Nov 4th), Sherrie's birthday (Nov 5th), or my Dad's birthday (Nov 8th). Bennett too had the chance of being born on my birthday (although he would have been WAY early), my Mom's birthday and Kyle's dad's birthday! I hope she is born on Kyle's birthday though! I dont really want to wait that long to hold her, but I think that's the best birthday present God could ever give Kyle. He would LOVE it! Sharing a birthday with his baby girl would probably just make his life! ;)

Lets take bets...who do YOU think she is going to share a birthday with?

No comments:

Post a Comment