Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hazelnut Coffee and Buttered Banana Bread

I like Saturdays. Saturdays are worry free, not having to wonder if Kyle is going to get a call about a job kind of days. Nothing big happens on Saturdays...nothing business-like anyways. Im not looking forward to Monday. In all the excitement and planning for our BIG move to Ft. Worth, I never imagined things turning out like this. I make it through each day, zombie-like, stressed out because I dont know how were going to make it-I dont know how were going to pull through this time. Ive always been a planner and in my eyes, our move/job situation was planned out as well as it could have been...I guess I need to make sure to think of EVERY situation we might come across from now on. That way, when Im stressing to the max, at least Ill have a plan. When asking for advice from different people about the situation, Im consistantly told the same thing....have faith that God will provide. But I dont want to have faith...I either want God to provide or not provide so I can get past waiting to see whats going to happen. I dont want to wonder anymore. Im glad its Saturday, today I dont have to worry about how were going to make it because today, there is nothing I can do to ensure we do. Today, I can just relax and enjoy the time I get to spend with my husband and my baby boy. Today, I can enjoy my hazelnut coffee and buttered banana bread in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment